Evy Technology Self Tan Mousse - Light/Medium (150ml)
- Copy of SMSDTA
- Usually ships same day (Mon-Fri)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Self Tan
EVY Self Tan Mousse provides a natural-looking sun-kissed glow with the nourishing mousse for fair to dark results, with up to 48-hour moisturisation. The silky, smooth mousse is so intensely moisturising that you don’t need to moisturise before application. The mousse is enriched with antioxidants and caring anti-ageing ingredients that preserve the skin’s elasticity and reduce fine lines. It also protects your skin’s DNA from UV-induced stress and premature ageing. A mix of two tanning sugar molecules, DHA and erythrulose, helps you achieve a natural-looking, long-lasting tan with the first visible results after 2-4 hours and continues to develop for 24 hours. It will subtly tan your skin with every application, helping to achieve a natural-looking colour, day by day – without exposing yourself to harmful UV radiation. The colour can also be enhanced gradually by repeated application. The soft and smudge-free mousse is easy to apply. Free from preservatives and perfume. Allergy tested. Vegan.
- Always exfoliate and remove any unwanted body hair 24 hours before tanning
- Apply to well-cleansed dry skin. Do not apply an oil-based product just before your tan application.
- Shake the bottle and hold it upside down so that extra gas does not escape.
- Apply the self-tanner in areas starting first from the face, continuing with the arms, then the legs, followed by the torso. Massage the self-tanner into your skin in a circular motion. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Feel free to use an application glove or wash your hands thoroughly.
- A handful of mousse is enough for an adult’s arm.
- Note: It does not contain any sun protection factor. Do not expose yourself to the sun before 12 hours.
- It is designed to be layered. Apply one layer of tan all over the body for a nice sun-kissed glow. Let the first coat sit for about 5 minutes, and apply another layer for a more bronzed glow.
- The product has no guidance colour that needs to be washed off. Gradual tanning should be kept from being washed off. The effect of tanning is created in the skin.
- For optimum results, we advise avoiding showering, swimming, and sweating for 4—8 hours (ideally 8hrs).
Applying every day for 3-4 consecutive days to achieve a natural glow before breaking for a couple of days and then starting again. Apply on alternate days continuously for a subtler build-up and consistent seven-days-a-week light.
Standard Service - postage and packaging charges are £3.95 and your goods will be delivered within 1-2 working days. The majority of our products are dispatched by Royal Mail First Class or DPD local couriers.
Please make sure you have included a contact telephone number with your details, in the event we need to speak to you regarding your order.
For orders shipped by DPD Local, you will receive a separate email from them with options to leave in a safe place, change delivery days or nominate a collection point.
Guaranteed Next Working Day - Charged at £6.95 and your goods will be delivered next working day provided your order is received by 1.00PM UK time. This excludes weekends. If your order is placed after 1pm on a Friday, it will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
If any item you order is out of stock or on back order you will receive notification from us (by phone or e-mail) within24 hours of receipt of your order to advise the expected date of delivery or to suggest an alternative product.
Delivery prices are calculated in the shopping cart. Orders are normally despatched via Intl packet post, DPD (Europe) or Fedex. European orders are usually delivered within 5 working days. Rest of world orders within 10 days.
Returns & Exchanges
30 DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES - Please use the returns form enclosed with your order.
All purchases are covered for a period of 12 months for any material defects. This does not cover general wear and tear caused whilst in use. This warranty is provided free of charge with any purchase. You should inspect your order carefully to ensure it is correct and free from defects or damage.
DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE GOODS
Should you find a defect or damage, please follow the instructions in the returns/exchanges form enclosed with your order.
Upon inspection of damaged or faulty goods we will offer to;
a) repair or make good the damage or defect,
b) replace the goods or
c) refund the price paid, at your option.
We offer a no quibble returns policy and have designed this policy to give you complete peace of mind. However, there are certain terms that you should be aware of before sending goods back to us.
- All goods that are returned must be in their original state,un-opened and unused, (unless you are returning them due to damage or defect)
- You are responsible for all shipping and transportation charges relating to the return of non-faulty goods to us.
- All goods returned to us should be adequately protected, preferably repackaged in the same packaging used for the original delivery, clearly labeled to our returns department
- Any returns lost in transit will not be covered without proof of posting
- All returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of your order.
- Refunds for damaged and defective goods returned to us will be made via cheque or onto your credit/debit card, including any postal charges you have incurred to return the item back to us
We unfortunately, cannot accept returns made after 30 days. Unless you have previously agreed a returns extension (such as if you are away for an extended period). Note: Orders returned after 30 days may be returned to you at cost.
This does not affect your statutory rights.