SolRX Zinc SPF50+ Waterblock Sunscreen (Mid Pump 473ml)
- Usually Ships Same Day (Mon-Fri)
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 2 or above and pay only £58.95 each
- Buy 3 or above and pay only £57.95 each
- Buy 4 or above and pay only £56.95 each
- Ideal For:
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
SolRx’s flagship SolRX WATERBLOCK™ SPF50 Zinc Sunscreen is the trusted choice of athletes and lifeguards for protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Differing from normal sunscreens, SolRX SPF50 Zinc blocks the sun's harmful rays, instead of reflecting them. Originally designed for triathletes, swimmers and surfers, our SPF50 Dry Zinc sunscreen offers our ultimate water and sweat resistant sun protection. sunscreen, WaterBlock SPF 50 Water Resistant Sunscreen, is the choice in SPF 50 Sunscreens for athletes around the world because of the ultimate protection it provides. WaterBlock SPF 50 sunscreen protects athletes from 98% of sunburn-causing UVB rays as well as the UVA rays that age and wrinkle skin.
Like all of our sunscreens, SolRx Waterblock SPF 50 sunscreen is Water Resistant, oil free and paraben free, making it the ideal SPF 50 Sunscreen for sports activities and athletes with sensitive skin. In AMA Labs 8 Hour Immersion testing, our SPF 50 broad-spectrum sunscreen was proven to protect skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays for 480 minutes.
- SolRx Zinc SPF50 Waterblock sunscreen
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB defence
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- 473ml Mid Pump Bottle
Buy now and find out why the world’s top athletes chooseSolRx SPF 50 Water Resistant Sunscreen to protect them from the sun!
Standard Service - postage and packaging charges are £3.95 and your goods will be delivered within 1-2 working days. The majority of our products are dispatched by Royal Mail First Class or DPD local couriers.
Please make sure you have included a contact telephone number with your details, in the event we need to speak to you regarding your order.
For orders shipped by DPD Local, you will receive a separate email from them with options to leave in a safe place, change delivery days or nominate a collection point.
Guaranteed Next Working Day - Charged at £6.95 and your goods will be delivered next working day provided your order is received by 1.00PM UK time. This excludes weekends. If your order is placed after 1pm on a Friday, it will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
If any item you order is out of stock or on back order you will receive notification from us (by phone or e-mail) within24 hours of receipt of your order to advise the expected date of delivery or to suggest an alternative product.
Delivery prices are calculated in the shopping cart. Orders are normally despatched via Intl packet post, DPD (Europe) or Fedex. European orders are usually delivered within 5 working days. Rest of world orders within 10 days.
Returns & Exchanges
30 DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES - Please use the returns form enclosed with your order.
All purchases are covered for a period of 12 months for any material defects. This does not cover general wear and tear caused whilst in use. This warranty is provided free of charge with any purchase. You should inspect your order carefully to ensure it is correct and free from defects or damage.
DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE GOODS
Should you find a defect or damage, please follow the instructions in the returns/exchanges form enclosed with your order.
Upon inspection of damaged or faulty goods we will offer to;
a) repair or make good the damage or defect,
b) replace the goods or
c) refund the price paid, at your option.
We offer a no quibble returns policy and have designed this policy to give you complete peace of mind. However, there are certain terms that you should be aware of before sending goods back to us.
- All goods that are returned must be in their original state,un-opened and unused, (unless you are returning them due to damage or defect)
- You are responsible for all shipping and transportation charges relating to the return of non-faulty goods to us.
- All goods returned to us should be adequately protected, preferably repackaged in the same packaging used for the original delivery, clearly labeled to our returns department
- Any returns lost in transit will not be covered without proof of posting
- All returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of your order.
- Refunds for damaged and defective goods returned to us will be made via cheque or onto your credit/debit card, including any postal charges you have incurred to return the item back to us
We unfortunately, cannot accept returns made after 30 days. Unless you have previously agreed a returns extension (such as if you are away for an extended period). Note: Orders returned after 30 days may be returned to you at cost.
This does not affect your statutory rights.